Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ball Time

This is my youngest son, he loves to play with this sensory ball, at this point he was just feeling it and rolling it on the ground, now he kicks it and throws it, boy do I wish I could go back in time!
I used Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World, for this layout with the paper, ribbon, rub-ons (on buttons) and chipboard. I also used the Little Yellow Bicycle line of journaling tags, which are so cool.
If you look at the red and blue ball I did something different with it. On the red I mixed red paint and red glitter together (a lot of glitter) and it gave it a rough texture with some sparkle. Then for the blue i again mixed paint and glitter but not a lot and then covered it with glossy elements to give it a shinny finish.
This layout was based off of layout 1.21 from Sketchy Thursday.
I hope you enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment