Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let It Snow

This layout was done following Liz Qualman's sketch from Sunday February 21st. I absolutely fell in love with this sketch when I saw it and thought of something whimsical.
The pictures are from our recent snowstorm last week, when we got between 26-30 inches of snow. I loved how my camera, for some weird reason, turned the pictures of the pine trees blue. And the other picture is of our two dogs Max and Ghost Boy, outside.
The paper if from Moxxie, and this is part of the kit for April for my Scrapbooking club.
This snowflake was made using Bazzill chipboard shapes. then I painted it white and when that dried I applied glossy accents and poured some micro beads on top for a crystallized look. I love the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment