Monday, February 15, 2010

The New and Updated Scraproom/Area

Over this past weekend I took the time to re do my scraproom/corner. As you can see I purchased some more Jetmax cubes.
This is a whole room shot of my scrapbook area. On the top you will find Embellishments, flowers, ribbon and fiber and 12x12 cardstock all sorted and organized by color. As well as my computer and printer/scanner area.

As you can see here, you see my two work spaces, my desk and my side table as well as the lovely Ink pad storage my husband made for me two birthday's ago. On my table there is a cricut personal cutter and the expression as well as my sewing machine (for paper only, HAHA) and underneath the two boxes contain all my 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
In these two storage containers you will find my sons favorite thisngs to play with.(HAHA) In the white drawers are my envelopes on the bottom and then the two top drawers include all of my tools. Some of the tools are my scor pall, embosser, iron, destressor kit, glitter containers, and glue gun to name a few.
In the black drawers on the top by color you will find embossing powder, distressing in, Copic markers, miscellaneous markers, glitter, flocks, acrylic paint, puffy pain, liquid pearls and alcohol ink as well as my colored shimmer (that I use to make homemade Glimmer Mist). On the bottom you will find all my miscellaneous punches, from Fiskars Stampin Up as Marvy.

In the jet max cubes you will find all my embellishments, sorted by theme and type. You will also find all of my paper by company and theme in these cubes. You will also find all my paint, and glimmer mist in the two bottom drawers to the right. To the left is my clip it up. The only things on this are my Alphabets. My favorite being the Thickers that I have. Underneath the cubes is an old dresser that we had that I used to store my stamps (two big drawers full) as well as my kits from My Creative Scrapbook, and the kits for my Saturday Scrapbooking club that I am developing. In the dresser you will also find my border punches from EK Success, Martha Stewart and Fiskars. And also the last two drawers hold my diecutting dies, as well as embossing dies and nestabilities. And also my miscellaneous embellishments. The three boxes on to of the cubes are for sorting different items from each of the boys and our family memories.



3 comments:

  1. Your studio looks terrific!! Everything is sooo organized! I bet it feels great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed with your husband's handywork at putting together such a great looking ink storage piece. If only I had the room in my tiny space, I'd be tempted to hire him to build me one too! You have a fabulous scraproom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the comments, I love my little space!

    ReplyDelete