Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frosty

Oooh how I love this paper. I love that snowman so much, that I went digging through my pictures from the beginning of this winter and pulled out the picture of the first snowman we ever built.
This is another one of the papers in the Addicting Paper Scrapbook monthly kit, as well as the chipboard snowflake, Stickles, flowers, rub-ons and flower centers.
The inspiration came from Sketch #112 from Sketch Inspirations. I am really loving this online community. The sketches and people on there are so wonderful and nice. Go and check it out sometime for some great inspiration.
The snowflake is from Brazzill Chipboard shapes and I covered it with white paper, and accented the paper with Smooch and then outlined the border with Stickles.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute LO! I just love that you have just the right amount of embellishments. It helps to focus on the great photo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete